flower

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry I'm getting upset when you didn't reply me.
I'm sorry for being mad when you say you tired and want to get some rest.
I'm sorry for being useless sometime.
I'm sorry for being impatient when everything goes wrong.
I'm sorry for not understand.
I'm sorry for being selfish without thinking of your feelings.
I'm sorry for wanting attention from you the way it came out was all wrong.
I'm sorry i always messed up.
I'm sorry if i miss you a lot.
I'm sorry because my tears fall easily.
I'm sorry when i act childish all the time just to get your attention.
I'm sorry for make you bored and fed up sometime.
I'm sorry for not being perfect.
I'm sorry for need you.
I'm sorry i think of you all the time.
I'm sorry when you get to busy i interrupt.
Sorry for being stubborn and immature.
I'm sorry for making you sad almost every time.
I'm sorry for getting mad with no reason.
I'm sorry for not being understanding sometime.
I'm sorry for being annoying and hard to handle.