flower

Always LOVE YOU

I know you and then i met you.
I saw such wonderful person.
I became your best friend, and had a reason you are my boyfriend.
That touched me and walked me through life with you.
I walked and began to have these feelings.
They were unexplainable and sealed my heart.
I knew this relationship will never fall apart and at that moment I said
"I know deep Inside me I will be with you forever" As we go through ups and downs we will always be strong together.
You made me realise who I really am
And have showed me the right way.
And I know I'll do my everything to
make our relationship stay.
You're my joy and my everything.
The heart to keep me alive.
I love you.
Now and always and forever until I die.
Believe me when I say this but it's true. My love for you is everything.
Without you I'm nothing and I don't know what I would do without you.
All I know is that my heart would be torn apart.
I believe that you'll never leave me or ever try to hurt me.
You do whatever to have a smile on my face and make me happy.
I am so thankful for being everything to you.
I know sometimes I don't know how
to return the way you are with me.
But trust me I try my best to keep the
Stress from hurting me.
I always hold it all inside and I'm sorry for what I've done wrong I didn't mean it deep inside.
My love for you is like a song that always plays.
And doesn't have any regrets.
I just feel so lucky to have you.
And I always thank God every moment of my life.